We are a solutions-based design consultancy that focuses on the delivery of sustainable buildings that use natural materials sourced through local supply chains, in conjunction with cost effective design solutions that aim to get the most out of the budget.
We believe in:
- crafting solutions in response to the context, history, and sustainability requirements for each site,
- tracking, measuring, and monitoring the budget,
- being collaborative and transparent throughout the design process.
We continually ask ourselves:
- How can we create a space that will change people’s lives for the better?
- How can we foster a sense of wellbeing, and encourage meaningful connections?
- How can we contribute to positive social and environmental solutions within the built environment?
The best results are achieved where planning, architecture and urban design intersect in exactly the right way. This can be a fine balance to strike, with the most successful examples so seamlessly integrated into their surroundings that they feel as though they should always have been there.
Ajith Kuruvilla is a qualified Architect, Town Planner, and Urban Designer. Having worked on a diverse range of projects across Australia and the United Kingdom, Ajith brings passion and creativity to his work, paired with a keen understanding of project pragmatics and constructability that has been developed through years of industry experience. A thought-leader on the built environment, Ajith’s unique approach builds professionalism, through a commitment to quality and client-focused outcomes.
Ajith’s commitment to the industry is reflected in his passion for developing the next generation of industry professionals. By sharing knowledge and insights through lecturing commitments at The University of Melbourne, published articles and speaking engagements, Ajith plays a vital role in supporting the future of architecture and design in Australia.
- ARBV (Practising)
- M Urban Design, (University of Westminster)
- B Architecture, (The University of Melbourne)
- B Planning & Design (The University of Melbourne)
- AIA Member (24712)
- PIA (59436)
- ArchiTEAM (212)
- VEPLA Member
- LEA Member